Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Notes do matter...esp before exam

I have been a student of Medicine for last three year. I think all the medical students have very strong idea that the time before exams is the most hectic of all. To go through the books is almost impossible and notes really matters. The quick review of topics is only what we can do before the 24 hours of exam. So I have the habit of making notes. I have found the notes I have been making for myself have turned out to be a boon for many of my friends before exam time. So I am sharing these notes online which ever is possible. I am especially sharing lists and tables that collects information from various topics. Hope these information can be a result for what you have been searching for.
Previously I had not been collecting the source of the information but from the days to come I will tend to collect the source so that you can verify and authentically present it where ever necessary.

Kaushal Raj Kafle
Kathmandu University
School Of Medical Sciences

No comments:

Post a Comment